Brisa Canela Earrings
Made by 100% natural cotton Brisa earrings intertwined 2 colours, cinnamon and orange. A perfect combination for any outfit.
100% Hand-dyed rope
Colour: Cinnamon and Orange
Size: 4.00 cm
Material: Natural cotton & Surgical steel ( post earrings)
Each piece is individually handmade and hand-dyed with natural sources, therefore colours and shapes may vary, which makes these pieces completely unique for each wearer.
- How to clean? Use a clean, dry flannel. If your piece stained with something that needs water to clean, use a soft, damp bristle brush and gently wipe only in the dirty spot. If necessary, use a little coconut soap or yellow soap.
Allow it to dry in the shade. NEVER USE CHEMICAL.
- What to avoid? Our products are made of 100% cotton rope, a delicate natural fibre and have metals and other accessories that need care.
Therefore, never wet your pieces with perfumes, moisturisers, sea or pool water and cosmetics in general. It is also not recommended to try to change the shape of the earrings that have wire inside, you can ruin your piece.
- Where to store? Always away from the sun - for greater colour conservation, and in a dry and ventilated place, because cotton is a natural fibre, it can mould when stored in excess humidity.
That's all to keep your piece beautiful and brand new for much longer <3
We are committed to only the best quality, as we work hand in hand with our carefully chosen manufacturers. Our jewellery is handcrafted and to achieve our quality standards, we have consistent and strict quality controls.
GENERAL CARE TIPS
Caring for your pieces will help ensure its beauty, lustre and longevity. Here are some helpful tips from us on how to care for and maintain Neena’s jewellery.
Our jewellery is covered with a thick layer of 18-carat gold or rhodium, a minimum of 3 microns thick, guaranteeing high-quality and long life to your jewellery, yet it is still important for you to follow our care instructions:
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, hair sprays or other chemicals.
- Avoid direct sunlight, heat or cold, especially stay away from humidity.
- Remove your jewellery before showering, bathing or swimming, as well as rings before hand-washing to keep it shiny for longer.
- Remove jewellery when participating in physical activities.
- Remove your pieces before going to bed to avoid any accidents that may cause damage to the pieces.
- Store your jewellery pieces in a cool, dry place in a box or pouch.
Handle with care, your jewellery beauty will last much longer.
Azulerde and Gissa Bicalho: Cleaning – Use a dry cotton cloth to avoid scratching the surface. Avoid splashing and prolonged contact with alcohol, perfume, cosmetics and chlorinated salt water.
Feito de Nó Pieces required a different care, please check it out on the pieces details. If you have question please get in touch with us at email@example.com
WARRANTY & ALLERGY INFORMATION
All the pieces in our jewellery collection come with a one-year warranty from their date of purchase.
Particularly concerned and attentive to the quality of our jewellery and the well-being of our customers. Our entire Neena jewellery collection is made with nickel-Free, cadmium- Free, and lead-FREE, hypoallergenic, and safe from toxins all with accordance to European regulations.
*Please note, some people are still allergic to noble metals such as silver, gold, copper, among others. We advise that people who are hypersensitive to metal allergies don't wear our jewellery. For more information, please contact us.
Please note, the warranty does not apply to defects or damages caused by improper use or negligence. The warranty does not cover any stone loss, it is just for plated issue.
- Our customer service first checks the picture to see whether the defect is a warranty claim.
- In the event of a warranty claim, you will receive a free return receipt to send the item to our Complaint and Warranty Department.
- Please also fill out the warranty form completely and put it in the package. The application serves to identify your return and is therefore extremely important.
- Our warranty department will review the case within 7 days of receipt and will repair/replace the item free of charge if necessary.
JEWELLERY REPAIR & OTHER QUERIES
Have you accidentally broken your jewellery or have you another jewellery care question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to make your jewellery glow as new. (when it is possible).
If your jewellery has lost its gold tone and you still love them, contact us at email@example.com, and find out more information about our plating service, with which you will be able to make your pieces shine again like they did when you bought them.